Friday, June 26, 2009

Savannah and Ernie

















My Dad got my grandpa that lives in North Dakota a new horse, so before he took it to him he let Savannah ride him. She absolutely loved this horse. She called him her "little buddy Ernie". He is a great horse and has been ridden a lot, so he was really good with her. She wasn't a bit afraid, she wanted to do it all on her own. After they got done riding she brushed him and gave him treats. When my dad took him to North Dakota she cried and cried and said she was really going to miss her buddy Ernie, it was so sad.



3 comments:

Stefanie Sullivan said...

How cute! She is such a doll...maybe her grandpa will have to get her her own horse!haha

Tiffany Morton said...

Those are priceless pictures. I'm actually surprised your dad didn't go pick her one up too!

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pictures. I love that last one of your mom, dad and Sav.