Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Savannah











Jimmy and Ellie







Savannah and Alison. She loves this girl so much, she is older and she thinks she is the coolest girl! I was so glad that she came. Savannah was attached to her the entire time.







Savannah and Hayden getting ready to go swimming!
Love the floaties!







Ellie and Evan






Savy's Birthday present from my mom and dad.


This year we had a pool party at the rec center for Savannah's birthday. It was such a great time, all of the kids had a blast, and I think some of the dad's had even more fun. She got so many cute gifts, and she had a great time with all of her friends and family. Thanks everyone for coming.







3 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

What a FUN day! I was so sad we missed the swimming party Jaxson and I was way sick with a flu bug. It looks like it was tons of fun. I love her cake did you make it? So adorable--you're such an awesome mommy with such great ideas! My parents have a picnic table at their house and I love eating outside in the summer there's nothing better.

Tiffany Morton said...

We had alot of fun at Savvy's party, especially Ramsey and Ali! There is nothing better than a swimming party for kids. Ramsey is still playing with the stuff out of the party favors!

Nancy said...

How fun!! Looks like you had a great time..she is suck a cutie. Loved her cake too that was so dang cute!