Sunday, April 18, 2010

Emily's Baby Shower


The Vernal Gang!

Sunday March 7th, 2010
Cassi had Emily a baby shower at her and JF's house. It was so nice and so yummy! JF is an amazing cook and of course made all the food. It was so fun to spend that time with Emily. We have been friends since we were about four years old and i can still remember playing with her when we were little. I feel so lucky to have such a special friend like Emily. I wish we lived in the same town so we could do more together. I can't wait to meet little baby Austyn, he is going to be beautiful and have the greatest parents in the world. Chris and Emily will do a great job raising him! I love you Emily!!

1 comment:

Chris and Emily Kennedy said...

K, that just made me cry! I so wish we saw each other more often! I love you too!