Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas




















For Christmas this year Savannah asked for a vanity, and a changing table for her baby. Then a couple of weeks or so before Christmas she thought she would send Santa another letter asking for a kitty too. She has a stuffed kitten that is orange and white and she wanted one just like that one. So as you can see, Santa brought her a kitty! She told us on Christmas eve if Santa brought her a boy kitty she would name him copper and a girl kitty Chloe. So Copper it is! On Christmas morning I had over my family and Ryan's family for breakfast, it was crazy but lots of fun! Savannah had a great Christmas, she must have been really good because she got everything she asked for and MORE!!
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We had a great Christmas. I am very blessed to have such a great family. Sometimes the holidays are hard because we miss loved ones that have passed. We really missed MarShel this holiday season and always, but know she is always with us. Savannah calls her, her guardian angle. That I know is true!






4 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

What a cute cat. I'll have to bring Jaxson by sometime he loves cats. You guys are great parents to be okay with Santa bringing a real cat to Savannah--Wow.=) I love her vanity it's adorable. Glad you guys had a great Christmas. I missed MarShel too she always made Christmas day so much fun down at the Erickson's.

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Savvy's new kitty is so cute! I bet he is one spoiled and loved cat! It looks like you had a great christmas.

Tiffany Morton said...

I love the cute little Copper and Savannah's new vanity get up! Looks like she had so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Copper is darling Candace!! I want to come and see him. I bet that Savy was in heaven when she met him. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Love ya