Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



Braden, Savannah and Brittney



Slaving away in the kitchen.








Grandma Mitzie

This year we went down to las vegas for thanksgiving to my aunt and uncles house. We had such a great time. They live in such a great part of vegas and their house fits our entire family, so we are all able to stay together. We absolutely love going there. My mom and aunt did most of the cooking. I was in charge of a salad and we all kind of helped where needed. My moms stuffing is my favorite part of thanksgiving. My sister Brooke was the thanksgiving nazi, making sure everyone was making the food the way they should, (the way we always have it). My cousin Brittney was able to come home for a couple of days from college. She goes to ASU in Phoenix and is on their dance team, so she hasn't been able to come home at all this year. We had an awesome time and feel so blessed to have such a great family and so much to be thankful for. Savannah said she was thankful for her family, drinks, and SANTA. She is so funny. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, now here comes SANTA!!



1 comment:

Brett and Diane said...

Wow their house is gorgeous! It was fun seeing picture of their home and kids since I've heard about them but never actually met them. I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving and that Brooke keep ya in line, that's funny.