Sunday, March 22, 2009

Disney on Ice March 14, 2009






Every year when I was a kid, my parents would take us to disney on ice. I remember how much fun we had and how excited we were to go every year. We decided to take savannah last year and she loved it, So we went again this year. We were really close this year and she waved at the characters the entire time. When I went to go in, the guy at the doors made me take my camera back to the car, so I was without a camera. Then I was really mad cuz almost everyone else in there had one. I must have went through the wrong door. Anyway we had a really great time.

1 comment:

Brett and Diane said...

Savannah is at such a perfect age for things like that. That's stinks about your camera. I remember going to those as a kid too. I thought about taken Jaxson to one last Nov. when we were in SLC but decided he was still a little too young.