Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Day Party!





















running to find the next clue!!








Stirring up the Witches BREW!

This year on Halloween day we went to a Halloween party. My cousins wife Diane put it together and it was such a fun day. She had a PARTY room filled with games, decorations and prizes! The kids played all sorts of fun games; pin the nose on the pumpkin, the spider toss, musical chairs, they played with green slime that she made and green play dough. They went on a scavenger hunt around the farm. It was absolutely adorable. For lunch they had, tombstones (chicken nuggets), eyeballs (grapes), haunted trees and scarecrow noses (cauliflower, broccoli and carrot sticks), mummy fingers (homemade fries) and witches brew. Savannah had a great time, thanks Diane and Brett.








1 comment:

Brett and Diane said...

Wow I love the pictures you took! If you don't mind I'd love copies. When I went to post about the party I had like 2 pictures so I had to borrow some from my mom. Too much going on for me to be taking pictures but I'd love some of yours if you won’t care. I'm so glad you guys came and had such a great time with us. It was so much fun thanks for your help. We loved your party too! Your home was so adorably decorated (like always) the food was super yummy, Jax had the best time playing and I loved seeing what everyone came up with for a costume. It was such a perfect Halloween!