Friday, September 4, 2009

My New Nephew Gavyn Zeke DeCol

Sept 1, 2009













Gavyn arrived on Sept 1 2009 @ 3:10pm. He weighed 6lbs 9 oz. and was 19.5 inches long. He is so beautiful, and we love him so much. I helped with Brooke's labor so i was able to hold him and see him very first. Brooke did such a great job, she couldn't have done any better. Savannah couldn't wait to hold him, she has been kissing Brooke's belly for 9 months and she is so excited that he is here. She is really good with him and I think will be a great cousin and helper. Zeke did an awesome job too. They are going to be great parents!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candace these are the cutest pictures! He is so gorgeous. I cant wait to go and see him.

Stefanie Sullivan said...

So I went and saw him tonight, and oh my heck he is so sweet... I just wanted to snuggle him up! He is so tiny! Brooke looks great and is such a proud mama, Zeke was gone, but I am sure he is so excited!

Tiffany Morton said...

I am in love with him! He's so cuddly and sweet. I think he looks so much like his mama, especially in those pictures! Congratulations Brooke and Zeke!

Chris and Emily Kennedy said...

What a beautiful baby! I can't wait to meet him! Congrats to Brooke & Zeke, I hope they are doing well!

Brett and Diane said...

Adorable pictures! Congrats Auntie! I was hoping you'd post some pictures of him so I could look him over some more. I also love how they spelled Gavyn I haven't seen it spelt that way before. I can't wait to see him again. I'm sure Savannah will be the BEST helper. She is such a cutie.