Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day





Savannah's first order of crab legs!!







For mothers day we went to flaming gorge lodge for dinner. Savannah ordered crab legs and yes all on her own. I was reading her the kids menu and she said she wanted crab legs, so that is what she got. She actually ate them really well, after her dad got the meat out for her. We had a great day. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to have such a happy and healthy little girl. She feels my life with so much laughter and joy and I can't even imagine life without her. She was so sweet, she gave me a really cute card and gave me the biggest hug ever!!


1 comment:

Tiffany Morton said...

That is so funny she ordered crab legs. I still remember the first time my dad took us to dinner for that, it was such a big deal to us! You guys are such a cute little family!