Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween











On halloween we started out at Grandma Nellie's. All the cousins met there so we could see all the kids. Everyone looked so cute. Then we went to a few other houses and met up with our friends at the Stewarts. We had a pretty good time. Savannah loved wearing her butterfly costume. She will probably want to wear it everyday. We even dressed up our dogs. Bailee was a witch and Brodee was a pirate. They kept running away every time I tried to get a good picture.



4 comments:

Amelia Lewis said...

Savvy is the cutest butterfly ever! she is so full of it!
Love Ya!
Amelia

Brett and Diane said...

All right...I didn't know you blogged! I was looking at some blogs and I found your link. I hope you don't mind that I came and checked out your blog, it's so nice! Savannah was so adorable in her costume. But then again when isn't Savannah adorable. I love all the pictures on your blog of her. Come check us out anytime and I hope you don't mind but I'm going to add you to our friends and family list. It only seems right since you are family.=) Hope your voice is back.

Chris and Emily Kennedy said...

Of course she is adorable and her costume is too cute, but what about those poses? I love it!!!! I think it's safe to say "spitting image"

Tiffany Morton said...

She is so adorable, I love her little smile. Halloween ended up being pretty fun getting to all hang out together! See ya Thursday!